Friday, 21 December 2012

Winter Wishes

Happy Tuesday Crafters!!!
 I hope you are all having a lovely time over the holidays, what ever you may be doing! (I'll either be working or crafting lol).

Right, first things first, Jax and I wanted to tell you that next years challenges shall continue, but once a month! The DT are pretty busy as are all of you. So we thought it would be good for all of us, and gives crafters longer time to enter! We hope you will still join us on the first day of every month! 
We would like to say, thank you to everyone who joined us in 2012! Thank you for crafting with us and all your lovely comments! 
I hope to see you all in the challenges next year! 
I also hope 2013 is a fantastic year for you all! 
~ Lucy x 

Now time for the winners and then our last theme of 2012!!

First Place goes to *Kim T*
Congratulations! Email Lucy to claim your prize!

Second Place goes to *Crystal T*
Third place goes to *Jenny L*
Congratulations! Email Lucy to receive your badges!

EmergencyCrafters999@gmail.com

Our new theme is.....

WINTER WISHES!

We want to see something for this chilly time of year, be it Christmas or snow or something related!
Have fun!!

The winner of this challenge will receive one of our Emergency Craft Kits! (Plus a little something extra).
And as it's the last challenge of the year the runners up with receive a little something too!
(Please note this challenge will close early in preparation for the new challenge on the 1st).



****

Lets see what our DT have made :)

****

Lucy ~ I had to use this new image from TiddlyInks! Even though this was a wintery image, I saw this paper and knew I had to use it, so I kept the image nice and bright!



Jax: Don't tell Walt but, I caught Mickey snogging Minnie under the Mistletoe.  I used a Cuttlebug cutting die for the image, Embossed white pearl card with snowflakes and added an embossed and sanded Coredinations sentiment.  Merry Xmas.


Carole: My winter themed project is a large tag featuring a stamp by Crafty Individuals: the image was stamped on black card with versamark and then heat embossed using snowflake embossing tinsel and finished off with ribbon and a Spellbinders snowflake die. Happy Christmas all!


****

****

2 comments:

  1. great Dt projects but no winner names xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dt inspiration but don't see any winners x

    ReplyDelete